jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

A HIKE TO BALOS. Julián Junco. Photos Daniel Guillén


I’ll talk about the hike we had on Wednesday 30th October 2013.  It all began at school, when we were in the English class. It finished the second hour and we went to the courtyard, where it was 2ºD and 2ºE. The P.E teacher called us to go to the bus. I sat down next to Jonet, a classroom partner. As we were everybody, the bus pulled away.

Upon arrival, the bus dropped us on the road and we had to keep walking. By the way, I walked away Jonet and I started talking to Aharón and Claudia, 2ºD students. During the hike, there were many falls, because the road was downward. I fell, but nobody became aware. Minutes later, I started to talk with Álvaro and Safaa, too. Finally, we reached the ravine. Pancho, the social science teacher, explained the origin of the ravine and the plants that live there. Then we found a dead sheep. Everybody said the sheep smelled badly. Luckily, I can’t smell anything. On the rocks, we find engravings that the natives might have written. After drawing five engravings, we returned to the place where Pancho explained and we did several games.

It was the time to leave, and we had to walk up the road. By the way Aharón, Claudia, Álvaro, Safaa and me took a photo to remember this hike. We arrived at the road where we go on the bus and returned to IES Gran Canarias. The Hike overall was pretty funny, because I had very best friends.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario